Offre d'emploi fermée
The Administrative and Finance Assistance at the level of the projects implemented by CARE International in Cameroon has as duty in collaboration with the project team in his/her zone of intervention, to ensure regional preparation and review of administrative and financial reports to be transmitted to the central level. He/she shall be responsible for:
analysing the financial reports from project sites and synthesizing field financial data in his/her area;- supporting -
project managers and implementing partners in the application of good project reporting procedures.
Respect and ensure that policies and procedures relating to payment and accounting established in CARE Cameroon are respected
- Control all receipts and relevant justification elements before payment of service providers and/or payment and liquidation of advance payments;= Manage the small cash box, close daily records and submit to the accountant for validation and into the software all related expenditures;
Support staff of the administration to respect CARE procedures
- Control and follow up time sheets and PAR; - Ensure archiving of the financial and accounting elements; - Ensure reception and archive of incoming and outgoing mails; - Carry out all other administrative duties as need be.
- Train partners on CARE and donors’ procedures and elements to provide in financial reports; - Ensure follow up and regular coaching of partners to make sure procedures are understood and respected; - Control and follow up financial reports coming from partners; - Ensure timely follow up of payments of partners.
- Ensure the respect of technical instructions relating to care repairs prevention, given to drivers of different models of vehicles; - Ensure regularly verification of the level of lubricants and other fluids and foresee refilling when necessary (engine oil, brake fluid, steering fluid and level of fuel in the reservoirs; - Ensure that each driver verifies the state of the car in order to ensure prevention of repairs (revisions, changing engine oil etc..) and inform his/her supervisor regularly; - Ensure that each driver verifies the wellbeing of lights and lamps, horns, windscreen wipers; - Ensure that each driver verifies the wellbeing of the general appearance of the car and on daily bases ensure their cleanliness both inside and outside; - Ensure that each driver verifies the state of air in the tires; - Verify the presence of security equipment in all vehicles (extinguisher, jack, spanners, first aid box, umbrellas, lamp, touch etc.).
- Under the supervision of the project manager, prepare daily schedules for movement of drivers and vehicles - Ensure that movement of vehicles are put together to optimize the use of their resources; - Regularly verify effective handling log books of vehicles and generators (ensure that drivers and those requesting outings should sign in the log books; - Manage fuelling of vehicles and generators and ensure filling of vehicles and generators at the start of every week and the last working days of the month; - Prepare reports on fuel and cost consumption of vehicles.
- Carry out quarterly inventories (stock management, inventory management) to ensure trackability of the management and use of the resources of the project.
2- Bachelor’s in accounting or Finance;
Care International est une association humanitaire fondée en 1945 aux États-Unis, à la fin de la Seconde Guerre mondiale, avant le Plan Marshall (1947).
Il s'agit aujourd'hui d'un réseau international, l'une des plus importantes ONG