Car Parking Officer
OCS Group - Centre, Centre
Offre d'emploi fermée
Car Parking Officer
Back to Search results
Delivering a range of car parking services.
You will carry out a range of car park management duties to a high standard ensuring a high quality service is delivered.
- Assist and advise the public, staff and visitors with their parking needs
- Carry out essential cleaning tasks outlined by a scedule
- Be responsible for handling large amounts of money in a secure manner during cash collections
- Deal with queries and resolve problems.
- Efficiently operate and use car parking systems.
- Ensure a professional image is presented at all times.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A professional approach with sound judgement and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- comfortable in lone working situations
- Be computer literate
- Enjoy working on your own initiative, responding and managing situations that arise
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible to cover colleagues's absense when reasonable
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions made on shift, reporting them accordingly
- To be educated to national level 1 e.g. GCSE grades D-G
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.