For the « Cameroon Golden Cocoa Project » implementation.
December 2018-November 2020
SNV Cameroon received funds from the German Cooperation to implement the Cameroon Golden Cocoa Project The main focus of this project is to Increase cooperatives and farmers income and job creation through implementation of standardized post-harvest practices resulting in high quality cocoa: Golden Cocoa. The Cameroon Golden Cocoa Project has a strong PPP component with innovation development. It will continue experiences in Konye, Bafia, Ayos and Ngomedzap and replicated in other subdivisions in the South West and Central regions of Cameroon. For the implementation of the Cameroon Golden Cocoa Project SNV Cameroon seeks for the following staff.
For more information on SNV's operations, visit our website:www.snv.org
1)Monitory and Evaluation Advisor
Under the supervision of the Project Manager the Monitoring and Evaluation advisor will be responsible for:
- Design, set up and organize the technical and institutional system of monitoring and evaluation
- Coordinate the setup of the most appropriate software for monitoring and evaluation
- Disaggregate the project indicators
- Coordinate the design and utilization of tools for indicator data collection that are necessary for the project result capitalization
- Organize sensitization and trainings on the project monitoring and evaluation system put in place in the field
- Produce quarterly monitoring indicators dashboards (results of activities, effects, etc) of the project
- Participate to project reports writing
- Serve as M&E interface between ProCISA and the project
Required experience and competency
- Proven experience in management, monitoring and evaluation of development projects
- Mastering the Windows environment
- Teamwork spirit in a multicultural context
- Good capacity of synthesis, analysis and rigor
- Great capacity of listening and anticipation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate in one of the local languages of the project area
- The candidate must have proven competence in management and monitoring-evaluation of development projects
- Minimum Masters degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Agronomy or other qualifications that may meet the requirements of the position
- At least 6 years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects implementation
- Be bilingual French-English (spoken and written)
Position Name : Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Type of Contract: Local (national)
Start Date : As soon as possible
Station : Yaoundé, Cameroun
How to apply:
If your references correspond to the profile indicated, we invite you to submit directly online via the SmartRecruitments database system your cover letter and CV by 20 March 2019.
NB: Only preselected candidates will be contacted.