Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Job Title:
Office Attendant Job openings:
Littoral Reports to:
Admin Officer in Douala Office Start date:
April 1, 2019 Application Due:
March 17, 2019
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 19 countries and at over 5,500 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected. Today, because of the highly successful work of the Foundation and its partners, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States. With a growing global staff of over 1,000—nine of 10 who work in the field—the Foundation’s global mission is to implement HIV prevention, care, and treatment programs; further advance innovative research; and to execute strategic and targeted global advocacy activities to bring dramatic change to the lives of millions of women, children, and families worldwide. For more information, please, visit our page: www.pedaids.org.
EGPAF works in partnership with the Ministry of Health NACC and the Regional and District Health Teams to support HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment and health systems strengthening services. EGPAF is mainly funded by PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). Purpose of the Job
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is seeking 02 Office Attendants to undertake general office cleaning, run office errands and administer the front office in absence the Receptionist in the EGPAF Cameroon Douala Office. The two Office Attendants will report to the Administrative Officer in the Douala Office. Key duties
: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Responsible of daily office cleanness and the properties (floor, windows, doors, ceiling, equipment, furniture and kitchen utensils)
- Assist in photocopying, binding, distribution/transmission of documents from office to office
- Prepare staff tea (if need be) and other office requirement as scheduled by office time table.
- Ensure that all files are kept properly, and office supplies are issued and recorded in store ledger as instructed by the supervisor.
- Ensure that Foundation properties are kept clean and safe all the time.
- Maintain records and report on every office supplies (office/kitchen supplies)
- Running office errands e.g. mail posting and delivery of letters and payment of office bills
- Keep the reception area tidy and welcoming during office hours
- Any other routine office errand duties assigned by the supervisor
· Some secondary education Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Able to write and speak fluently in English or French
· Computer literate and knowledge to operate office equipment (photocopier, fax, telephone and scan machine)
· Have excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer care skills
· Ability to read and write French
· Some working knowledge of English is desirable How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter through the following link: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=PEDAIDS&cws=1
Screening of applications will be on a rolling basis. Please note that only shortlisted applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Applications are only acceptable through the above link. This position is subject to donor funding. The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EGPAF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.