Offre d'emploi fermée
Our firm is currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
• Associate degree required (HND, BTS, or Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• IT technical background
• Familiar with social media network platforms
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Customer-service oriented
• Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
• Messaging create and post ads on social media platforms.
• Provide administrative support for operations team
Transforming Businesses and Organizations Using Technologies and Business Processes to Make Them Competitive in Today’s Market Locally and Globally- One Business at a Time”
We equip businesses and organizations with international standards in technology on a reasonable budget, while reducing cost, increasing efficiency, productivity and profits, putting them ahead of their competitors.
Our trainings build human capacity in sustainable ways, while our business services “change the footprint of Technology within organizations by providing solutions that simplify business processes”.
Our team is well equipped with experts that not only focus on implementing services and solutions, but also provide IT Support Services.
Our solutions build human capacity and simplify business processes